You've got questions
we've got the answers
2. Registration Data. Our registration form requires you to provide contact information such as name and email address. We use contact information from the registration form to send you information about us and contact you when necessary. If you prefer to not receive most of our future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
3. Hyperlinks. Dotology may contain hyperlinks to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third-party sites.
4. Financial Information. Dotology uses an online ordering system that enables you to register domain names online, as well as access other services we offer. We collect your financial information such as account and/or credit card numbers for the sole purpose of billing you for the Services you purchase.
6. Public Forums. We may offer you chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups as available. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information.
7. Security. We follow security measures to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of the personal information under our control. Any credit card or other sensitive information you enter is transmitted via SSL, a very strong encryption technology, which is the Internet standard for safety and security.
8. Permitted Disclosures. We may disclose personal information about you to third parties when the disclosures have been specifically authorized by you or when we believe, in good faith, that such disclosures are reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, dispute resolution process, or to comply with or enforce this Agreement.
10. Choice/Opt-Out. When we first request information from you, we provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of receiving certain communications from us and our affiliates. We also give you an opportunity to remove your information from our database and to decline future communications or to cancel any of our offered Services. Please visit https://dotology.com/my/profile/communications/ for more information. We also permit anyone to opt-out of the Google remarketing program. Please visit https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ or http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp for the procedure on opting out of the Google remarketing program.
11. Corrections/Updates. You are obligated to update your information and we provide you options at Dotology for changing and modifying information previously provided. Please visit https://dotology.com/my/ for more information.
Dot Holding, Inc.
3500 N. Causeway Blvd.
Metairie, LA 70002
Phone number: 504-266-0047