You've got questions
we've got the answers
1. We collect certain personal information about you for the registration of your domain name. This information consists of any and all identifiable information about the registrant of the domain name (“Personal Data”). You hereby consent to our collection and use of your Personal Data for the purposes of completing your domain name registration, including but not limited to the displaying of your Personal Data on any WHOIS query.
2. You agree that as a condition of your registration of a domain name within the .UNO TLD you: (a) acknowledge and agree that the Registry Operator reserves the right to deny, cancel or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold or similar status, as it deems necessary, in its unlimited and sole discretion: (i) to comply with specifications adopted by any industry group generally recognized as authoritative with respect to the Internet (e.g., RFCs), (ii) to correct mistakes made by the Registry Operator or any Registrar in connection with a domain name registration, or (iii) for the non-payment of fees to Registry.
3. You agree that you will not engage in any of the following activities with respect to your registered domain name(s): (a) distributing malware, (b) abusively operating botnets, (c) phishing, (d) piracy, (e) trademark or copyright infringement, (f) fraudulent or deceptive practices, or (g) counterfeiting or otherwise engaging in activity contrary to applicable law. You agree that if you are found to have engaged in any of the aforementioned activities, your account and any domain name(s)s associated with any of these prohibited activities are subject to immediate suspension with or without notice to you.
4. Throughout the registration period of your domain name, you agree to comply with the Registry’s Acceptable Use policies and Terms of Service, if any, as they may be instituted or updated from time to time and published on the Registry website specific to the Registry TLD for the Registered Name.
5. You acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the following documents, as they may be amended from time to time, which are hereby incorporated and made an integral part of this Addendum:
(i) The Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy, available at http://www.icann.org/en/help/dndr/udrp/policy;
(ii) The Uniform Rapid Suspension Procedure and Rules, available at http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/announcements-and-media/announcement-05mar13-en
6. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Registry Operator and Registry Service Provider and their subcontractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, accountants, attorneys, insurers, agents, predecessors, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, costs, expenses, causes of action or other liabilities of any kind, whether known or unknown, including reasonable legal and attorney’s fees and expenses, in any way arising out of, relating to, or otherwise in connection with your domain name registration. This indemnification obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of this Addendum agreement.