You've got questions
we've got the answers
We try to answer the most commonly asked questions for you. If you don't find the answer you need, submit a support ticket and we'll get right back to you.
To upload your site from your browser, you can use the File Manager located in your Dotology Hosting Console. To get started:
1) Log in to your Dotology Hosting Console
2) Click the “File Manager” icon in the Files section
3) Choose the directory you wish to access and click “Go”
4) Click the “Upload” icon in the toolbar
5) Browse to the file you wish to upload and click “Open”
6) Your file will upload automatically
Not finding what you need? Suggest a Question for the FAQ
Please select the topic and type your suggestion in the "Suggestion" field. When you are finished, click the "Submit" button. Suggestions are sent to our editing staff. If you need to contact our support staff, please use the Trouble Ticket System.
Suggestions can not be replied to. Questions regarding your account should be submitted to Dotology customer support via a Trouble Ticket. If you need an answer to your inquiry, please submit a Trouble Ticket to our support staff.